Buy a Gift Voucher
Stop Doing That - Barking & Burrowing
Stop Doing That - Barking & Burrowing. Course Code: RSV201SDT3BB
Is your noisy dog driving you barking mad? Does your dog’s excessive digging have you reaching for the number of your local concreter? We can help!
About this Course:
Work with our skilled Educators to develop or learn new skills for dealing with your happy chatter, boredom barker or dutiful digger. You’ll explore the different reasons why your dog might be barking or digging up your backyard, and what you can do to stop this unwanted behaviour. With the help of our education dogs, our Educators will demonstrate various training techniques and equipment and share environmental modification tips and enrichment hacks that’ll help transform your mischievous pooch into the pawfect pet! One thing’s for sure, you’ll be able to enjoy some quiet time (how’s the serenity!) – and you might even spend it in your hole-free, concrete-free garden!
- Understanding dog behaviour • Behaviour training techniques • How to create a more enriching environment for your dog
- Delivery by our industry experts and qualified trainers • A demonstration of practical training techniques • Informative and fun session to increase your knowledge and skills • Helpful take home resources • A Certificate of Attendance
Please wear neat, casual clothing.
Those working with dogs, pet owners, potential pet owners, those working with pet owners. Attendees must be 16 years or older.
The following booking conditions apply:
- If the Booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the date of delivery of the session/workshop, the full fee will be refunded;
- If the Booking is cancelled 14 -30 days prior to the date of delivery of the session/workshop, 50% of the full fee will be refunded; and
- If the Booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the date of delivery of the session/workshop, there will be no refund.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be 16 years or older (excluding Animal Career Discovery Day where this is 'Year 9 or above').
- Program activities are conducted by RSPCA Victoria Education Officers and staff. RSPCA Victoria reserves the right to alter activities or cease programs should staff and participant safety be compromised.
- Cancellation fees apply.
- For safety reasons, participants must wear appropriate clothing and closed-in shoes.
- RSPCA Victoria reserves the right to cancel the class should minimum numbers not be met. A full refund will apply in these circumstances.
Participants will be involved in a range of hands-on activities visiting various parts of the Burwood East site. While the RSPCA takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of participants, all participants enter at own risk.
By enrolling in these programs you acknowledge that you understand this disclaimer and release RSPCA (Victoria) and its employees, agents, volunteers and contractors from any liability whatsoever, to the extent permitted by law.