Buy a Gift Voucher
Separation Anxiety in Dogs
Recognise and treat symptoms of separation anxiety
Barking, whining, destructive behaviour and toileting in the house can all be signs of separation anxiety.
As COVID-19 restrictions in Victoria ease and we start to think about spending more time away from our pets, it’s a great time to discover what you can do to help recognise and treat symptoms of separation anxiety in your dog.
- What is separation anxiety in dogs and why does it happen
- How to recognise the symptoms of separation anxiety
- Treatment options and transition after COVID-19
- Expert advice and response to your questions on separation anxiety in dogs from RSPCA Victoria’s Dr Gabrielle Carter. Gabrielle is a qualified Veterinary Specialist in Animal Behaviour - one of only three in Australia and has been featured in Vet Practice magazine.
- N/a. This is a webinar.
N/a. This is a webinar.
Those working in the animal care industry, pet owners, potential pet owners, those working with pet owners.
The following booking conditions apply:
- If the Booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the date of delivery of the session/workshop, the full fee will be refunded;
- If the Booking is cancelled 14 -30 days prior to the date of delivery of the session/workshop, 50% of the full fee will be refunded; and
- If the Booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the date of delivery of the session/workshop, there will be no refund.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be 16 years or older (excluding Animal Career Discovery Day where this is 'Year 9 or above').
- Program activities are conducted by RSPCA Victoria Education Officers and staff. RSPCA Victoria reserves the right to alter activities or cease programs should staff and participant safety be compromised.
- Cancellation fees apply.
- For safety reasons, participants must wear appropriate clothing and closed-in shoes.
- RSPCA Victoria reserves the right to cancel the class should minimum numbers not be met. A full refund will apply in these circumstances.
Participants will be involved in a range of hands-on activities visiting various parts of the Burwood East site. While the RSPCA takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of participants, all participants enter at own risk.
By enrolling in these programs you acknowledge that you understand this disclaimer and release RSPCA (Victoria) and its employees, agents, volunteers and contractors from any liability whatsoever, to the extent permitted by law.